.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 25, 2008

 

Spam test 1, 2. Spam test 1, 2.

The following comment appeared on a previous post.

Hello Dear and Respected,
I hope you are fine and carrying on the great work you have been doing for the Internet surfers. I am Ghazala Khan from
(deleted) , We at (deleted) throw a candid look on everything happening in and for Pakistan in the world. We are trying to contribute our humble share in the web sphere. Our aim is to foster peace, progress and harmony with passion.

We at
(deleted) are carrying out a new series of interviews with the notable passionate bloggers, writers, and webmasters. In that regard, we would like to interview you, if you don't mind. Please send us your approval for your interview at my email address (deleted), so that I could send you the Interview questions. We would be extremely grateful.

Regards,

Ghazala Khan

(Deleted)

Instead of e-mailing you, why don't I just accept here and see if you bother to look at my blog again? Post the questions directly in a comment. I'll hold my breath.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?