.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, September 13, 2008

 

Politically incorrect line of the night.

Heard two, crazy, feminist women talking about the Sarah Palin nomination on the Doug Stephan radio show the other night. The first said if she is elected it will set the women's rights movement back thirty years. The second said it would set women back 100 years. They proceeded to have a discussion and came to the conclusion 100 years was about right.

Told my wife that story. She said, "Yeah. The liberal women are crapping their hemp panties that a conservative woman might get elected."

Comments:
I love S.Palin. I agree with your comment that she merely highlights the shortcommings of the Democratic pick for President. I find she and Obama are qutie perfectly matched in opposition.

I very much enjoy your blog!
 
Politically unfunny line of the night, more like.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?