.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, May 15, 2008

 

File this under "personal"

Maaaaaaan. This is the first winter that winter really got to me in Alaska.

If I didn't get 10 hours of sleep every night I was just no damn good for anything. Actually, since I work nights make that "10 hours of sleep every day."

Now that it is not getting dark at night, I'm good with 4 or 5 hours of sleep every day. Actually, I've been much better since early March when we hit 8 hours of daylight every day.

Maaaaan, I'm here to tell ya', that was a rough couple months from December to February.

I never really took SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) seriously, but after experiencing it myself, I have more pity for sufferers.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?