.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 17, 2008

 

Notes to self

Really. Just a reminder for myself.

Next Brimfrost try the Westmark. It is right across from the Eagan Center. Days Inn isn't bad for a cheap hotel, but the beds are too short and generally did not suit me. Woke up achy all over. If I stay at the Days Inn, bring my own pillow, and my own shampoo.

Bring fruit. Oranges, apples, maybe a couple bananas. I always forget to eat when I get caught up playing games.

Bring a case of soda. Eagan Center soda is pricey.

Bring AoS. I think the Anchorage guys would love that game.

Comments:
20% discount for any package is offerred. More beneficial price! Richer package!
The bonus of 12 hours' free power leveling for any custom orders is here.
You will get 10% commission generated from your Referrals' power leveling orders and 5% commission for gold order.

In return of customers' long-term support, GMLVL.com now offer a 20%-50% discount for all pacakge on www.gmlvl.com.
The bonus of 12 hours' free power leveling for any custom orders is here.
You will get 10% commission generated from your Referrals' power leveling orders and 5% commission for gold order.

enjoy in www.gmlvl.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?