.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

 

Wooooo Hooooooo - or - Dallas or Bust

The staff and management of &games has pooled their money and doctored the books in order to present me, your humble reporter and commentator, with a ticket to the big game convention in Dallas.

I'll be flying out Wednesday night on the red-eye and arriving in Dallas early Thursday afternoon for four days of gaming at BGG.con.

I've been looking forward to this event since last year. This year I go not with a list of games I want to play, but a list of people whom I want to meet, and see again. The con will be in bigger, better digs this year, and to tell the truth I am ready to burst with anticipation.

See you there.

Comments:
Coldie called yesterday afternoon to let me know he made it safely to Dallas. He said the TSA were especially gentle in their search of him.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?