.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

 
Spent the weekend in Anchorage. Played a couple games of Twilight Struggle with New York Sean on Friday night. Hadn't played this game in a couple years and was eager to try again since it is so highly rated on Boardgamegeek. It was slightly better than I recalled. Upped my rating from a 5 to a 6, which means it is slightly better than average. I don't see Twilight Struggle staying in the top 10 or even the top 20 once the new batch of Essen games hits the market in several months. I must admit that the allure of this game evades me.

Played Imperial with five players on Saturday night. Got my butt handed to me. Still is a great game, though. I must admit that I suck at Imperial, I just can't get my head around the basic strategies. I stand by my assessment that at 2-3 hours the game is just too short. I still give it a 9 out of 10.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?