.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 16, 2007

 

I am so jealous

A tourist lady got into my cab, "Oh! You listen to A Prairie Home Companion?"

"Never miss it."

"My husband listens to it three times every week. He listens to it on Saturday night, the re-broadcast on Sunday morning, and then listens to it on some Ohio station that re-broadcasts it Sunday afternoon."

"You married a good man. Where do you need to go?"

"Just a minute, we need to wait for my husband."

A moment later a man got into the cab.

"Oh. You listen to A Prairie Home Companion."

"Never miss it."

"I listen to it three times a week."

"I told him already, dear."

"Yeah. I listen to the live show on Saturday evening..."

"I already told him."

"...the re-broadcast on Sunday morning and then..."

"I already told the man, dear."

"...I catch it on Sunday afternoon on a channel out of Toledo."

"Where are you folks from."

"Illinois."

Note to self: If I ever move from Fairbanks, Illinois is now at the top of my list.

Comments:
These folks were obviously hopped-up on the natural mellowing agents found only in ketchup.
 
This man is practicing "selective hearing." Funny story.

I'm not into playing much games but we do get the family together occasionally for dice and card games...no thinking allowed games so we can visit!

Have a great day Coldfoot.
 

Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues. was truly information. Your website is very beneficial.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?