.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 02, 2007

 

Why do I pity the youth of today? Let me count the ways.

Pulled this quote out of a Google search. I could probably write 5000 words on these few lines, but I will spare you. I'll let the words speak for themselves.

Sadly the link to the blog didn't work.

3 Dec 2006
i am so proud of myself today! becase just yesterday i played six hours of monopoly straight it was the longest board game i have ever played! sadly no one won!


BTW, I was searching "boardgame" and "Alaska."

Comments:
Be patient, my young padewan learner. With age comes maturity. With maturity comes better choices in games. And a 73 point Puerto Rico win. When are you going to post the photo of my winning board?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?