.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, October 07, 2006

 

Funk-O-Rama

I realize it has almost been a month since I posted anything.

With the exception of a single weekend in the last couple months, games have been few and far between. More importantly my work schedule is killing my family life. When I do have time to write I can't get motivated to do so.

If I can't finagle my way down to a 40 hour work week, or work out a schedule that allows me more time with my family I will have to find a new job. Until then this blog is officially on hold.

Thank you for reading. I hope to regain a semi-normal family life in the near future. Maybe a couple weeks after that I'll find the motivation to resume writing.

Brian

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?