.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

 

Overheard

..."I had some chicken there the other day... and it was rancid!"

"Oh. My. God! No way! They have such good food there."

"It's true. It was rancid."

"So what did you do with it?"

"I had Joe taste it, and even he wouldn't eat it."

"Joe eats anything!"

"I know. I know!"

"Do you know what he ate last week? A.... Burned....(gag)... POPTART! Oh my God! (gagging sounds) I want to gag (gagging) just telling you this story (more gagging sounds)."

"A Poptart? Ga. Roooossss."

"I know. I know. The man has an iron gut. It was all black around (gagging) the edges and he didn't even (yet more gagging) pick it off!"

"Stop! (gag) You're making me sick now. (Gagging sounds)."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The women having this conversation were well into their 40s. And I mean well into their 40s.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?