.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, June 18, 2006

 

" Well, of course, you are entitled to your opinion."

Inspector Clouseau



I've been meaning to put out the call for audio bloggers for some time now. I just couldn't find a good quote. Searched: raise your hand, step forward, volunteer, review, reviewer, and know it all. Looked through quotes from my favorite movies: Blazing Saddles, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, The Usual Suspects, Debbie Does Dallas, The Great Train Robbery, and This Is Spinal Tap. Found nothing. Even searched for quotes from The Family Guy, All in the Family and Chappelle's Show. Time was running out and I had to settle for a Peter Seller's quote, which isn't too bad.

At any rate, is anyone else interested in contributing five minute audio reviews? The ones I have done are compiled at http://5minuteboardgamereviews.blogspot.com/

Let me know. Drop me a line at koldfoot@hotmail.com. Put audio reviews in the title and I will send you a key to 5 Minute Board Game Reviews, might even post your reviews here, if you wish. Don't respond in the comments section here, I will need your e-mail to send an invitation to join as a contributor.

I'm really not looking for reviews longer than 5 minutes. In fact I will reject anything over 5 minutes in length. There are plenty of resources to obtain detailed game reviews on the web. I would like to help create a resource of relatively short, easily accessible reviews.

Submitting reviews is easy. All you need is a telephone. The number you need to call if you utilize the Blogger service is a San Francisco telephone number. I suppose there are other services that would function equally as well.

Brian

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?