.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

 
It's summer. I haven't been gaming. I've been working nights and shuttling kids to dance class and soccer practice during the day.

Haven't had much time to write.

The last time I had free time I drove down to Denali Park to check on our accommodations for DenaliCon. I won't go into it, but last year we kind of got hosed. It wasn't a deal-breaking hose, but we were kind of pissed off. Everything is up to snuff this time.

I don't expect to get in much blogging until after July 4. This Fourth of July weekend (June 30 through July 4) will be the second annual DenaliCon, a weekend of boardgaming and camping in Denali Park, Alaska (Mount McKinley to you cheechakos). I don't expect as many people this year as last due to the fact that the fourth falls mid-week this year. Several people will have to work on Monday and aren't able to get a long holiday weekend this year. On the plus side there will be some new faces.

If you are an Alaskan or can sneak out of Canada S.S.R for the weekend you are welcome to stop by. You don't even have to know what a modern-German-boardgame is, just drive down and say hello. Contact me, koldfoot@hotmail.com for details.

I am really, really looking forward to DenaliCon.

Brian

Just after I posted this I ran across this Dork Tower cartoon. It's the best laugh I've had since I heard Algore made a global warming movie. If it changes in the next couple days click back to the June 12 cartoon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?