.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 23, 2006

 

Antiquity

Just played a couple rounds of 2-player Antiquity with a friend of mine. Didn't play nearly enough to offer much of a review of the game, but I like it. I like it a lot. The game is fairly complex, I needed to play a couple rounds just to get my head around several of the concepts in the game. I would have liked to play more, but Dame Coldfoot arrived and we switched to a 3 player game of Puerto Rico. Antiquity holds no appeal to her.

Lots of chits. Decisions are demanding. Lots of chits. Little luck.

Can't wait to play again. These Splotter-Spellen guys (Jeroen Doumen and Joris Wiersinga) nailed another one. Gotta name them as my favorite game designers.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?