.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 19, 2006

 

A technical flaw in The Game of Life?

Decide for yourself.

"If you're a lawyer, you're at a huge financial advantage over most other careers (in the game)...most lawyers at most law schools end up not making all that much more than a good public school teacher or construction worker so this financial advantage is highly inflated."

From Cliff Gardner blog.

The designer also needed to take into account that lawyers will earn much more as their practice becomes established. Until these flaws are fixed I doubt I will ever play Life again. Perhaps I will organize another boycott. The last one was a success.

All these years I never really cared for The Game of Life, yet I could never put my finger on it. For a while I thought it was the pastel cars, but I think he might be on to something. According to the title there will be more boardgame criticisms coming shortly. No need to bookmark the site, I've done already it. I'll keep you informed.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?