.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

Indonesia

this is an audio post - click to play


So far I've only reviewed games that I was very familiar with. Indonesia is a game that I know I won't be able to play very often. I've played it a couple times recently and will probably be lucky to play again in the next 6 months. Not many people like this kind of game.

The game isn't as long as I might have implied in the review. It should only last 2-3 hours.

Indonesia does have some similarities with Roads and Boats, another Splotter/Spellen game, but overall is less fiddley, with less chance for bookkeeping mistakes.

CF

Comments:
For Indonesian Games, you should try : www.divinekids.com

There's 24 Indonesian Game. I hope you will LOVE it. David Setiabudi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?