.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 27, 2006

 

Reef Encounter

Played Reef Encounter for the first time tonight. My initial impression is that it is a game you want to have taught to you by someone who already knows the game. Barring that knowing the rules is not enough. You should sit down and play through a few rounds by yourself just to get a feel for it. Especially if you have a group that doesn't like to have to learn games from scratch.

It looks like a good game. I am really looking forward to playing again. We did miss several important rules that effected gameplay negatively, and I'm not sure my group is eager to play again.

Comments:
You could also start playing on SpielByWeb where rules are enforced. I find it easy to learn games that way.

Excellent game, good for you for trying it.
 
But whatever you do...we'll be waiting for an audio post...

Cheers
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?