.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 

Audio Reviews / Seeking your input

I'm trying to record an audio-blog boardgame review. For now I'll have to go back to the drawing board. There is barely enough time allotted to do a cursory review of a game. Each audio-blog post can only be 5 minutes long, and I am finding it very tough to sufficiently explain a game.

I will try again tomorrow.

Between now and then give me some indication if there is any interest in an audio review of boardgames. I'm not as animated as Ted Cheatham, nor am I as dry as Jim Lehrer.

I'm thinking the format will be along these lines:

A cursory explanation of rules and mechanics. (2 minute)
A couple highlights (2 minutes)
My impression of the game (1 minute)

That's not much time.

There would just be one review per post, so archiving would be easy. You wouldn't have to wade through an entire podcast to find the review, either.

CF

Here's a link to my test audio blog from a couple months ago. http://andgames.blogspot.com/2005/10/audioblogging-test.html

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?