.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

My games/Vacation/Merry Christmas

I've had these pictures queued up for a while. Figured I better use them before I go on vacation. This is as organized as my game collection has ever been, or is likely to get, so I thought it was a good time to snap a picture.


----------------------------------------------









This will probably be my last post until January, unless I experience a gaming orgasm during Friday night games tomorrow.

I am really looking forward to coming back in January. I have been working full-time overnights for the last several months and it has really drained me. I haven't been to a Thursday evening game session at the Boys and Girls Club since I started the full-time gig. Due to my work schedule and other obligations, most evenings have been bad for gaming.

When I return in January I will return to my preferred schedule of working that job part-time and driving a taxi for the rest of the week. I might even resume the home health care gig.

When I went from part-time to full-time it was understood that it would only be for a few months at most. I was also under the impression that I would be able to work four 10 hour shifts each week, which would have made a world of difference. Alas, they were unable to hire another nurse to make such a schedule possible.

What this all has to do with you. I haven't been too pleased with my blogging since my work schedule changed. The lack of gaming with kids at the club in particular left me uninspired. It's been challenging just to post once a week here and once a week on the other blog. Consider that I used to occasionally hold articles back just because I didn't want to post 4 or 5 articles in one week. I'm hoping I will be able to get back on track when I return.

Here's hoping you have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a Happy New Year.

Good Gaming,
Coldfoot

Comments:
I've spent the week (and I do mean the WEEK) organising our kids' toys.

Games have nothing on toys. At least, I think they don't. I've not started organising them yet...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?