.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 01, 2005

 

Check this out.

http://boredgamegeeks.blogspot.com/
I am thrilled. Several of my favorite boardgame writers and myself have started a cooperative blog. You won't believe who all agreed to contribute.

Today, August 1, I posted the introduction. The first real entry will be tomorrow. The goal is to have it updated daily. We've been organizing things for the last week. That is partly why I haven't updated my blog in so long. The other reason is that I was swamped with work.

Stop reading this and get over to see who else is involved. You won't be disappointed, unless you are an Alaskan who is reading this because of the Alaska connection. If you don't know who Joe Gola is you might be disappointed.

I asked Ralph Nader to contribute to the cooperative blog, just so I could get Alaskan Bloggers to look at it once in a while, but he was busy. His press secretary is a real bitch, btw.

Coldfoot.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?