.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, August 20, 2005

 

ASL tournament in Fairbanks

The official announcement was just sent out. The Advanced Squad Leader tourney will be Friday and Saturday September 16, and 17 near Fairbanks. People who wish to stay through Sunday are welcome to stay and play more games then. Accommodations shouldn't be a problem and there is a restaurant on site.

Several people are coming up from Anchorage. If you live down south you should contact Tim at HobbyCraft for more information. He might even be able to hook you up with a ride. (Note: I have met Tim once, and I am sure he doesn't remember me. Dropping my name will get you no where, but he is one of the organizers. He's a nice guy, you won't be imposing.)

One fellow from Whitehorse, Yukon is interested in coming in case you live in that direction. Don't know that fellow myself, but you could contact me if you want to split gas money with him. I don't know if he would be interested in sharing a ride or not, but we could ask. He might be flying for all I know, but since he is an ASL player my guess is that he is driving a '79 Corolla with a trash bag for a back window and one good tire.

If you live somewhere else north of the 60th latitude and you are an ASL player you can contact me and I will put you in touch with the organizers.

koldfoot@hotmail.com

Or leave a comment here.

------------------
House cleaning: Concerning my last entry.

:-P ......... I went into work. No one said anything to me. We'll see what happens on Monday.

Stay tuned. If I get fired I'll give you a few more lurid details that will have you laughing out loud. If I don't get fired I will share them with you after tempers have died down a little. Fairbanks is a small town. I can't give out too many details.

Good gaming
Coldfoot

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?