.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

 

Yes, I am an idiot.

Figuring out how to add pictures to the blog is really pissing me off. It can't be hard. I follow the step by step instructions and get the "Page can't be displayed" message.

Now that I got that out of my system.

Planning on spending the weekend at the game convention in Anchorage (Brimfrost). ASL tournament, Warhammer stuff, Heroclix, and some other stuff that really doesn't interest me. But, I'm hoping to get in a few boardgames and meet some people who I know. Mrs. Coldfoot is looking forward to the trip also. Should be fun.

Here's the link to the Anchorage Miniature Club, they are hosting the convention. There is a rather poor schedule posted if anyone reading this is in the area this weekend. It's being held at the Dimond Center Mall. http://home.gci.net/~stevepr/AMGC.html

Good gaming,
Coldfoot

Comments:
Where are your photos hosted? I suspect it's on a server that won't allow linking from other sites. I tore my hair out for days before I figured that out.

You can try http://www.photobucket.com for free hosting. Just upload a pic there and link to it. It should work. They even do the link for you, just copy and paste into Blogger.
 
Where are your photos hosted? I suspect it's on a server that won't allow linking from other sites. I tore my hair out for days before I figured that out.

You can try http://www.photobucket.com for free hosting. Just upload a pic there and link to it. It should work. They even do the link for you, just copy and paste into Blogger.
 
It probably is for the best. I don't currently have any good game pictures to post. I will try to get a couple shots from the game convention over the weekend.

Then try, try again. Just like a steer.
 
Holy crap, that site's graphics are huge. I get a half-second delay to view them, even on cable modem.

Game conventions are great, and it's good that you're supporting one, even if it's not your exact gaming preference.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?